The perfect way to enjoy the Pelorus Sound and Nydia Bay without having to put your tramping boots on. Travel by boat from Havelock to On the Track Lodge, enjoy a welcome of coffee and cake before exploring the area or relaxing at our comfortable seaside property (complete with hot tub).
Dine in for all meals and stay the next two nights at the lodge, enjoying the peace, beauty and serenity of Nydia Bay and simply relaxing. The Bay area offers a variety of walks and water activities (swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding or fishing).
All-inclusive package from $365 per person
- Return boat passage on either ‘The Spirt’ or the Pelorus Water Taxi (departs Havelock at 9 am and arrives at On the Track Lodge at 11 am, return to Havelock from On the Track Lodge at 12 pm)
- Coffee and cake on arrival at On the Track Lodge
- 2 nights in comfortable twin share chalet accommodation*
- All meals (Day 1 packed lunch, dinner & dessert, Day 2 breakfast, packed lunch, dinner & dessert, Day 3 breakfast)
- Use of On the Track Lodge kayaks and all other amenities, including the outdoor hot-tub
*$405 per person if you would prefer accommodation in the train carriage.
# This package is available 7 days a week however, if you are planning to depart the Lodge on a Wednesday please ring us to discuss as prices and times differ on this day.
# Single supplements are available on request.
# A couple of things to note, the jetty is an easy 15 minute (quite lovely) walk to the Lodge front door, guests need to carry their own luggage and make their way there by foot. The path is unsealed with some tree roots and can be damp if there’s been rain. When you get off the boat, take a left turn along the Nydia Track and follow the track to the Lodge.
Also as ‘The Spirit’ arrives mid morning, your rooms may not be ready for you straight away on arrival. You are welcome to explore the area, sunbath, borrow the kayaks or just relax in the sun until your freshly prepared room is ready.