Experience the Pelorus region by road-foot-boat with a two night On the Track Lodge adventure.
Meet your road shuttle driver at Havelock at 9.30 am, travel to the beautiful Kaiuma Bay and the start of the Nydia Track. Shoulder your day pack and enjoy the scenic walk to Nydia Bay (4-5 hours). On arrival, enjoy complimentary coffee and cake before relaxing at our comfortable seaside lodge.
Dine and stay two nights at the lodge. There are plenty of activities to enjoy – short walks, free use of kayaks, an outdoor hot tub, sun-bathe by day and hunt for glowworms by night! Fresh buffet style breakfasts are ready for you each morning and we provide a packed lunch on the second day to nibble on while you are out exploring or simply find a comfy spot in the lodge or gardens.
On the third day after a leisurely breakfast catch ‘The Spirit’ launch boat back to Havelock where you will arrive just before lunch.
Please note that there is a 15 minute (quite lovely) walk from the Lodge to the jetty and you will need to carry your own luggage. The pathway is flat and easy to follow but there are some tree roots and the ground can be damp after rain.
All-inclusive package $365 per person
- Road transfers from Havelock to Nydia Bay
- Complimentary coffee and cake on arrival
- Water transfer from Nydia Bay to Havelock
- 2 nights in comfortable twin share chalet accommodation with beautiful, well maintained, shared bathroom facilities
- All meals (Day 1 dinner & dessert, Day 2 breakfast plus a packed lunch, dinner and dessert, Day 3 breakfast). Vegan and gluten free meal options.
- Use of On the Track Lodge kayaks and all other amenities, including a hot-tub
Upgrade to a train carriage (own ensuite bathroom) – $405 per person