Get a group of four friends together, board your water taxi at Havelock Marina and travel to the remote Nydia Bay, en-route call into Paradise Bay to learn about the history of the area then stop off at a mussel farm and your skipper will provide a cooked mussel tasting (weather permitting).
Arrive at On the Track Lodge Nydia Bay with a welcome of coffee and cake before exploring the area or relaxing at the comfortable seaside lodge (complete with hot tub).
Dine and stay overnight at the lodge, have a leisurely breakfast, collect your tasty packed lunch and take the four-hour walk to Duncan Bay through native forests. Relax and enjoy the scenic road trip back to Havelock with our prearranged shuttle.
All-inclusive package $265 per person
- Water taxi passage
- Coffee and cake on arrival at On the Track Lodge
- 1 night in comfortable twin share chalet accommodation
- All meals (Day 1 dinner & dessert, Day 2 breakfast plus a packed lunch)
- Use of On the Track Lodge kayaks and all other amenities, including a hot-tub
- Road transfers from Duncan Bay to Havelock.
*If arriving before lunch on the first day, contact us for additional lunch costs and details.
**Minimum of four people. Twin share chalet rooms. Mussel tasting is weather dependent.